Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fat Loss Project Day 4

I was STARVING when I woke up today and felt empty and had cravings until after lunch. This is the first day this has happened. Got through it, and wasn't very hungry by evening meal. I had beef at lunch, which I hardly ever eat, and ate 5 ounces, so that really filled me up and I didn't have a problem after that.

EXERICSE 6:45 AM
Elliptical machine warmup: 5 minutes

Intervals: 2 minutes high intensity + 3:00 minutes low intensity, 2 sets each.

Prisoner Squat, 3 sets/13 reps
Bench Step-Ups 3 sets/13 reps
Wall Pushups 3 sets/13 reps
Burpees 3 sets/13 reps
Bench Dips (both bent and straight leg) 3 sets/13 reps
Get-Ups 2 sets/10 reps

** I couldn't do the last set of Get-Ups -- fell down the stairs and messed up my left foot and ankle yesterday and just couldn't push up and bear weight with my ankle any longer. It's feeling better tonight, hopefully will be back to normal tomorrow.

NUTRITION
Breakfast 7:00am
1 cup green tea w/Stevia
1 cup oatmeal
1 Tbsp flax seed
1 Tbsp almonds
Cinnamon and Stevia

Snack - 1/4 cup cottage cheese

Lunch 12:30pm
2-1/2 cups romaine
1/2 cup sliced red peppers/zucchini
5 ounces strip steak
Coach's dressing
Pear

No afternoon snack

Dinner 6:30pm
2 cups of green salad
3 ounces chicken breast
Coach's dressing
Steamed stir-fry vegetables

Cup of green tea with Stevia

64 ounces water (8 cups)

No comments:

Post a Comment